- JULY DEALS: Enjoy a massage & Save $10.00 when you PURCHASE 3 Nayoya Massage Ball Roller SETS. Enter code 3ROLLERS at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- JULY DEALS: Enjoy a massage & Save $5.00 when you PURCHASE 2 Nayoya Massage Ball Roller SETS. Enter code 2ROLLERS at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee Here's how (restrictions apply)
Massage Ball Roller 2 Piece Deluxe Set for Massage Therapy
- This deluxe set of Massage Rollers are comfortable to use and promote relaxation and stress relief. The rollers are just the perfect size for self handling and are small enough to fit in your bag
- Helps relieve stress, give you a great relaxing massage and best of all it is powered by the pressure of your hand. Whether a light massage or deep tissue, the rollers are easy to use and control with the pressure of your hand. Sturdy construction and rolls smoothly for easy massaging
- Relieves stiffness and muscle soreness after a long day. These rollers roll right over knots and works them right out. These massage rollers work great on leg cramps, and are useful for aching back and hips during pregnancy. Great for arthritis sufferers who can't use their hands to massage for long periods. Due to the shape and design, the rollers fit great in your hand
- Handheld and easy to use and operate. There are no batteries or cords to plug into the wall. Simply take them out of the box and start massaging using the pressure of your hand. Speeds up recovery of aching muscles and promotes relaxation. The shape and design fit perfectly in your hands along with a rubber grip band around the massage casing for complete control
- Designed to reach sore shoulders, neck, upper back, arms, legs and relieve foot pain
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
These Massage Rollers are a great way to relieve knots, muscle soreness and promote recovery after workouts while being completely handheld and easy to use and operate. There are no batteries or cords to plug into the wall. Simply take them out of the box and start massaging using the pressure of your hand.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
I must say that these balls are absolutely AMAZING. When I got them delivered to my job (almost an entire week before the expected delivery date, btw), my coworkers were fascinated and asked to try them. The unanimous verdict was "wow". I use them after my workouts and the difference in recovery time is astounding. I'd normally rely on water and sleep to help with recovery, but since I haven't been sleeping well, these are an absolute godsend in terms of improving circulation to the muscles and helping the body eliminate lactic acid buildup.
The balls themselves are not heavy to hold and are easy to maneuver around your body. I use them with clothes both on and off - it doesn't matter, because the material used to make them doesn't cling to skin and cause discomfort, which is a plus, having tried other massage rollers that were made of things like rubber that snagged my long hair when I used them on my neck or shoulders.
The rollers work equally well on all of the muscle groups I've used them on - my forearms, upper arms, shoulders, neck, upper and lower legs, etc. Read more ›
Very good products for relaxation and massage therapy. Simple to use, convenient and help relax and relieve stress. I am pretty satisfied with my purchase.
More than two years ago my wife was sitting too close to her driver side airbag as it deployed at incredible speed. A doctor who specialized in sports medicine, along with the going consensus at the time, recommended massage therapy as they could not give assurance that going under the knife would alleviate the anomalous problems cropping up in my wife's shoulders and upper arms. The concept being to allow her body to slowly heal itself through a repeated increase in circulation resulting from simple massage compression along inflammation or bunchy tissue.
To my understanding a proper massage compression tends to squeeze a little blood out of muscle tissue, etc., and then comes the release at which time there is fresh circulation back into said tissue. Also, youtube demonstrations show massage speeds typically remaining slow.
In the early days lavender oil seemed like it helped circulation some, and acted as a massage lubricant. Then my wife who happens to be Chinese upgraded to what we call "Chinese medicinal alcohol" from the local Chinese community, labeled "fengliaoxing dieda yaojiu" from "Foshan Fengliaoxing Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd". This stuff performs as advertised in our experience, but does the opposite of lubricating and is meant to be pressed directly into skin (and thus tissue) using tedious thumb presses, i.e., the massage style typical of Chinese massage. Too much work. Read more ›
I also go to the gym every evening after work and these massage ball rollers (comes in a set of 2)help me with muscle recovery by eliminating lactid acid from muscle groups such as the quadriceps (upper thighs)and breaks up the fibers for faster recovery and better blood flow.
These ball rollers fit perfectly in your palm and in a rolling motion you can massage your legs, chest, abs, and neck. You would need a 2nd person if you want a back massage but that's a given for any manual massage product. I very much enjoy deep tissue massages so I ask my girlfriend to use alot of pressure while rolling these massagers around my back as you can control the type of massage you give/get because you control the pressure yourself since its powered by the strength of your hand. I am going to put these into my carryon when I go on vacation next month as these will be great on vaca at the end of the day.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These things are great! I work at a desk all day, and my hand and back and shoulder all get really sore sometimes. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Amazon Customer
Everyone should he one of these in their home. They are amazing, simple, and effective at working out knots and sore muscles. Read morePublished 11 days ago by Amanda Bunch
Kept one for home & took the other to work. We all love it. It's easy to hold and does a good job on problem areas.Published 13 days ago by Laureen Matheny
Purchased these because I thought I could use these for my husbands back. I was pleasently surprised at how well they worked. Read morePublished 15 days ago by Becky Holland
My entire family LOVES giving massages now! This handy tool makes it super easy and doesn't wear out your hand muscles as bad!Published 15 days ago by NhuNguyen Sherr
Maybe if my back had rippling muscles, I wouldn't have this problem, but the massage rollers just don't penetrate my muscles whatsoever. Read morePublished 17 days ago by Rhonda